Thursday, August 25, 2016

Here is Wolfie on his quarter birthday (is that a thing?) and the photos below were taken on the last days of his newborn stage. Have I mentioned I am not my best in that newborn stage? I'm sure I have. I hear of people thriving during that time, plus I see it on instagram so it must exist;) But not for me. I love the naps on my chest, that new baby smell and the tiniest fingers and toes but the sleepless nights, the irrational crying spells and the stress and pressure I put on myself (not to mention the hormone swings) can make me lose my mind.  But boy, do I love this little champ. I loved him through all of that. He is a source of light and good and I can't wait to see him every morning. Since he passed that three month marker, it's pretty much impossible to keep him down (plus he sleeps like a champion of all champions). We love you Wolf!
^^And sometimes the love goes too far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment