Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Family Time in Utah

My parents and I drove up to Salt Lake for my cousin Megan's wedding reception.
It turned into a 4-day vacation of canyon drives, shopping, eating and blissful family gatherings.


^^Found a vintage dress for the occasion that just happened to match my mother's shirt perfectly
 ^^Cousins with the gorgeous bride and groom
 ^^Grandma Pat love

Canyon Drive
Drove up Millcreek Canyon on a beautiful, rainy day to see the fall colors
We ended up going on a very muddy hike at the top
My nike's will never be the same
^^I felt compelled to cartwheel

 ^^Right before my dad jumped off of this...not expecting that but he survived
 ^^The girls
 ^^Cozy in the backseat 
^^Love them
 ^^Burger under windshield wipers spotted at our hotel and Ninja Turtles beanies found at Shopko

Dinner and Shopping
^^Playing the game "2 Truths and a Lie." It was pretty epic.
 ^^Limeade!!
^^The Halls hit City Creek
 It was so great spending time with the family even though I missed Daniel Wayne terribly
He is far away melting some Aussies' faces off and we will be reunited soon
Wish the whole family could be together all the time because we're all pretty amazing




No comments:

Post a Comment