Saturday, November 2, 2013

Papa's Got a New Bag...

Paris treated us well this trip. After 16 hours of travel and two long (TV-less) flights, we crashed in our hotel rooms for about 6 hours. That night the band had a radio program so we stumbled out of bed around the time the sun went down. I tagged along because I caught wind that there would be a dinner involved. Food is usually my main motivation...
^^The morning of the show we walked through a farmer's market before leaving for the venue. 
^^Discovered a clothing brand that I love
^^At first, just Ben and I hit the town (like we do) in search of a new bag for him. We soon stumbled upon a store called The Kooples and I was immediately hooked. I may have impulsively bought my husband a winter coat before returning back to base. He has been wanting a long black wool peacoat FOR-EH-VER and has been having a really difficult time finding one so I pulled the trigger. Ben ended up getting an awesome suede jacket as well. Thank heavens Wing loved the coat, I was so nervous...because it wasn't refundable but I really loved it that much. The rest of the band ended up going back to the store and getting stage clothes. I give myself a pat on the back for that find.
^^New glasses for Wing
Lookin' sharp boys. 

On this trip, I got closer to the Eiffel Tower than I ever have before (twice). It was from a moving car but it was still beautiful all lit and sparkling at night. I dream of one day giving Paris a fair try and vacationing there for real. I want to see the museums, historic sites, eat out on a patio of a quaint cafe but mostly just take part in Paris Fashion Week and become dear friends with Karl Lagerfeld. 
That last part will most likely stay a dream:)

No comments:

Post a Comment