Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Las Vegas and It's Natural History Museum

 So here we are in Vegas while the band records the album. Our family of 3 left home when River was 6 weeks old (he is now 8) and we are now finally starting to feel settled. We are living in the same space where the band records so it can be pretty chaotic but Baby River and I are able to be with our band family and listen to amazing music all day long so we can't complain. I will say it wasn't the easiest thing leaving our new home just after starting to put down roots...Wing may or may not have had to drag me out of town but you'd think I would have learned by now that we are gypsies and not meant to be comfortable in any one place.  Luckily, this little baby is much more flexible than his stubborn mama.

We our first weekend going to Las Vegas' Natural History Museum. It got me excited for River to be old enough to learn about this amazing world we live in. I get to be there while he experiences so many things for the first time and that is a pretty incredible thing. 

I think this whole Vegas adventure will be great as long as the temperatures cool down (please?) and we get out and about everyday. I have said it many times, I am an outdoor cat and I can see that having a baby has not changed that in me so I guess I will have to make sure River is an outdoor cat too since we are linked at the hip these days. 
^^Ancient Egypt was my favorite room in the museum
Plus, King Tut and I both got the stripes goin' on.



No comments:

Post a Comment