Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Switzer-who too

I had a wonderful second day in Zurich with my best friend (and maid of honor way back when), the beautiful, Brittany Tolman. Her husband Andrew (Daniel Wayne's best man) is in the awesome opening band, The Moth & the Flame
We took the tram from the venue into the city center so Brittany could see what Wing and I saw the day before. The day was even more beautiful if that's possible; however, it was much much chillier. We walked along the water just as the sunset and Christmas lights lit up. 

It makes me so happy to have such a good friend here especially when our men are sound checking and doing interviews. We always planned on traveling together anyway:) Wing and I dream of the day when we can have our own tour bus and we can invite friends and family to come out with us. There's no way of knowing if that will ever be in the realm of possibility but boy, wouldn't it be wonderful. A girl can dream. 

^^Our favorite was the pale pink building with the gray shutters
 ^^Yes, that is Santa driving that Christmas trolly
^^Shopping! I got a pair of super stylish and fashion forward...sweat pants

**Tip: if you are American, maybe don't shop in Switzerland. Everything is so expensive! Darn you Swiss Francs! My Starbucks cost $10 and my sweatpants $35 (I think the same pair are about $14 in the US)

2 comments:

  1. Girls I Love the pics and the both of you beauties! It's so fun you get to travel together! I hope you are having a blast! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! The first few times I saw Imagine Dragons Andrew was on drums and Brittany was rocking the keys. I still miss her voice in the new stuff, she is amazing!

    ReplyDelete