Monday, September 23, 2013

Playing for the Burbs of Detroit

It was a beautiful day in Detroit so we took full advantage of one of our last summer days. 
^^The boys played music over the PA before soundcheck
^^Then played catch
^^Ahh!! Don't throw it at me! 
^^Gorgeous day? Free time before soundcheck? Dominos. 
 ^^We found a gazebo in the middle of the park and I pretended we were in "The Sound of Music"
^^Wing wasn't super stoked about it

The Show: 
It got down to the 40s that night so I tried to bundle up while 
snapping a few photos at the outdoor amphitheater. 
 ^^Check out this death stare. Now that's serious.
 ^^GOAL!!!!!!!!!
 ^^Tongue
 ^^"30 Lives" with a classical guitar
^^Ben killing his Bass solo
^^Nena Came to the show! 
My favorite thing about traveling is seeing friends that have moved away. Nena and I danced together at BYU and she is one of the most gorgeous and talented people I know. Her and her husband live near Detroit and I was so happy they made it out! Hope to see them again soon! I've been lucky enough to meet up with other dancers from Theatre Ballet over the summer, Cerissa in San Fran and Megan in Phoenix, my goal is to eventually see the whole team. Watch out girls, I'm coming for you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment