Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Tustin + Orange: Two Days with my Sister

Monday Monday....
Home in California for a few days before I meet up with my hubby and the band in St. Louis. This is my first attempt at shooting with my new Cannon 6D with a 24-70 f/2.8 lens!!! It is my Birthday present for last year and next year/early Christmas present and it is totally worth it. So in love with it... that I named it. His name is Atticus. (Wing and I just watched "To Kill a Mockingbird"). 

This is my beautiful little sister Danica if you don't know her. It feels strange to call her "Danica" because to me she is Bananica or Banana. She is a superstar hair dresser, fashion forward stylist and crafty DIY-er.  On Monday, we met up with my mom in Old Town Tustin for a delicious lunch at Rutabegorz and then some strolling around to experiment with Atticus. Missing our sister Cassidy and new sister-in-law, Kristin:(



Hello Gorgeous.



...and then some dessert.
Ruby Tuesday...
The next day we grabbed breakfast and a little vintage and antique shopping in Orange. 








Mrs. Elton John. Don't be jealous Wing;)

This is one of the many reasons I belong behind the camera.

So excited for my future adventures with Atticus! 



No comments:

Post a Comment