Sunday, November 24, 2013

AMA Meltdown...

I want to cry right now because the AMAs are not streaming online and I should be watching them right now:(  I was able to watch the red carpet and the boys look amazing! Imagine Dragons should be  performing in 5 minutes so I'm going to continue to hopelessly scour the internet. Wish me luck. 

How about the one in red?

UPDATE:
Found a poor quality clip but it was amazing!!! I'm so proud! Is that Taylor Swift at the end jumping up and down? (and I took that photo)

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, Vevo will post a video of the performance!! And yes it was Taylor Swift who was jumping and Lady Gaga was clapping with a large smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for being creepy and commenting on this even though I don't know you (and I don't like when people I don't know comment on my blog) but this video might be a little better quality! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uZ0E7k9r-s

    I love your blog! I enjoy living vicariously through your travels and hope to visit a quarter of everywhere you have one day.Your husband inspired me to start playing guitar too! Hope you get enjoy a small celebration with him soon! :)

    ReplyDelete