Saturday, November 12, 2016

Halloween Two Thousand Sixteen - Part 1

I have always been a last minute Halloween-er and this year was no exception. That meant that the hubs and I were without costumes but our Wolf in sheep's clothing and our little Astronaut turned out pretty dang cute! We spent the day hanging out at home while the boys took their back-to-back naps and then we stopped by the beach to watch the sun go down. That night we went to my parents for chili and some trick-or-treating. We pulled them around in a wagon (mostly because I forgot River's shoes) but it all turned out great. River loved that he was getting "presents" at each door. As a plus, I usually got him to give a "Thank You. Bye!" to each stranger and I will take that as a win. I am currently taking full advantage of the fact that he doesn't know what candy is so I hid his bucket of goodies when we got back. Luckily grandpa snuck him a few M&M's which made his night. 

If you are anything like your mother, River my dear, you will always return to your dark master, the cocoa bean. (A little Seinfeld reference) 
^^Miniature Daniel Wayne 

No comments:

Post a Comment