Thursday, November 14, 2013

One Giant Deceit for Mankind...

So glad that we can finally share the "On Top of the World" music video! As you may see, I make a little cameo (*bashful face) in this as does Dan's beautiful wife Aja and snuggly baby Arrow (who steals the whole video, in my opinion). My 10-year-old wannabe rockstar self would be so proud I made it into a music video. We shot it a few weeks ago in Utah. They were long days but we got to see family and friends, take in the fall weather and goof around in front of the camera. 

There are 40+ symbols and easter eggs hidden in the video. I'm having fun trying to find them:)
**You may also see Napoleon Dynamite somewhere in there...just saying
^^Director Corey Fox
 ^^I wore a hippy dress I found vintage shopping in Huntington Beach
^^What happens when Ben takes your picture
^^Our hippy site, I wish I could make the Teepee our home!
^^Yay for my sister, Cassidy being an extra! You looked adorable!
                  ^^Even signs are polite in Utah                                
^^Whit Hertford, the actor that plays the director was the kid in the very
beginning of "Jurassic Park" (One of Wing and I's favorite movies!) 
                              ^^Platzman                                             ^^Ben finding something to sit on
^^Notes from director Matt Eastin 
 ^^Watching playback
^^Nixon, my father-in-law, Jeff and Ben
That's a Wrap!!!!!!!! 
Hope you enjoyed it! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Awsome pics :) Thanks for sharing them, i'm sure you all had fun while making the video!! Everything seems better while i have this music by my side

    ReplyDelete